I had to share this ridiculous picture of the pups when I picked them up from doggie day care. Peeps could barely make it out the door and into the car, he was so tired! Izzy appears to be looking quite annoyed at the fact that I'm taking pictures of her. Really mom? Ugh!
So this isn't the healthiest, but this is one of the best pasta salads I've ever had. There are definitely some ways to make it a bit healthier, but I'm fine with it just the way it is! Everything in moderation, right?
Adapted from Allrecipes
- 2 (16oz) packages refrigerated tortellini
- 6 oz sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25oz) can sliced black olives
- 1 quart grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 (6.5oz) cans artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (I use oregano and basil)
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine tortellini, pepperoni, green onions, olives, tomatoes, artichokes and cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil, vinegars, herbs and pepper over. Mix to combine. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.